Work with us
About this job
As Albury-Wodonga’s leading Electrical and Solar experts, KDEC delivers personalised and smart energy and solar solutions for both residential and commercial properties.
We are looking for enthusiastic, professional & team minded people to join our team in the role of Electrical Apprentice 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business. You will enjoy a relaxed and rewarding team environment where your input and personal touch is not only valued, but encouraged.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Who you are
- Reliable, punctual, hard working & be able to take direction
- Mature minded
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Work autonomously on set tasks
- Technically minded
- Reliable, welcoming & positive personality
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Well presented
- Trustworthy and honest
What we need to know
Your application should cover the following items:
- School/work history
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence or any restrictions?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you hold a valid Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a valid Working with Children check – NSW & VIC?
- Do you have a Working at Heights certificate?
- Do you have any solar experience?
- Do you have any other experience we should be aware of?
Want to find out more?
Submit your application
Electricians (Trades & Services)
LocationAlbury, Albury Area NSW
Job TypeFull time
Share this job opening