We look after some of Albury/Wodonga’s biggest names including:
- Mars Petcare
- Wodonga City Council
- Norske Skog
- Carter Holt Harvey
- Kimberly Clark
- Bradken ANI
- North East Water
- Moore Australasia
- Overall Forge
- Joss Facility Management
- Southern Cross Developers
- Premier Building & Construction
- Albury Racing Club
- Seeley International
Commercial projects are one of our specialties. We pride ourselves on quality outcomes whilst ensuring we meet all budget, time and safety constraints.
Recent projects include:
- Trinity Anglican College, Thurgoona – New Infants Centre (Award winning project)
- Wodonga City – Solar lights for House Creek bike path
- Mt Beauty Library
- Wagga Road, Fallon Street, AVIS Carparks
- Storage King, Stage 1 & 2, Wodonga
- Albury Wodonga Health – 79 Vermont Street
- The Botanical, Albury – tenancy fit outs
- Redevelopment of Albury Woolstores to Quest Apartments franchise
- Redevelopment of Wodonga Railway Station precinct to Junction Place – including fit out restaurant
- Extension of Karinya Aged Care facility, Corowa
- Extensions and renovations to aged care facility – Living Care, Albury
- 100kW solar system – Mt Hira College, Keysborough
- 100kW solar system – Cannery XS, Lavington
- 50kW solar system – Riverina Day Surgery, Wagga Wagga
- 50kW solar system – Docker St Consulting, Wagga Wagga
- 35kW solar system – Urana Shire Council
- 30kW solar system – Wodonga Engineering
- 27.75kW solar system – The Botanical, Albury
- 24kW solar system – MJs Bakery, Lavington
- 21.5kW solar system – Mity Mart, Lavington
- 20kW solar system on office building, central Albury
- Fit out of the new Albury Eye Clinic, Albury
- Albury Wodonga Paediatric group – New building in David Street Albury
- St Patricks Parish School – New multi-purpose hall
- FA Stow building in North Albury – Factory units and carpark
- Yarrawonga Hospital – Upgrade of wireless access points through-out
- Albury Wodonga Health – Wodonga Hospital Renal Dialysis Unit
- Australian Army – Office upgrade at East Bandiana
- Aspect Riverina School – Upgrade of old day care centre to special needs school
- Border Christian College – Upgrade of computer laboratory
- Corryong Hospital – Data and fibre optic cabling upgrade
Whilst we have been known to specialise in Commercial projects, we are most proud of our connection to some fabulous domestic works. The homes we work on have won numerous HIA and MBA awards.
Builders we are proud to align oursleves with are:
Scott James Builder
Modem Construction Group
Fibre and Data Projects
Some of our recent projects include:
- Bovis Lend Lease Mulwala redevelopment project including testing and patching of all fibre optic to control cabinets.
- Installation of fibre for Wodonga City council for connectivity from the main office to the library.
- Installation of Cat6 structured cabling within the Deniliquin council offices.
- Wodonga City Council fibre and data to Library.
- Wodonga Hospital Renal Dialysis ward – Data, power and lighting, nurse call and intercom.
- St Patricks parish school new Multi-purpose hall – All power and lighting, audio visual system, fibre optic and data cabling.
- Corryong Hospital data and fibre optic system including new cabinets and wireless access points.