- Client: Kergunyah Store
- Annual Output: 84,161kWh
- Location: Kergunyah, North East Victoria
- Annual CO² avoided: 88 Tonnes
- System Size: 54.9kW
- Design: Kdec Solar - Mark Doolan
- Solar Components: Fronius Symo Inverters, Trina Honey 300W modules with Tigo DC voltage optimisation
- Installation: Kdec Solar - Chris Van Zanten
- Commisioning Date: May 2018
- Commissioning: Kdec Solar - Mark Doolan
Every project needs meticulous planning and design, this was a project where the design counted more than normal to account for shade and an east/west roof.
Use of DC optimisation and careful panel placement proved a winner for the client, and in particular the client’s electricity bills.